Customer Service Training Course
The Welcome Host Gold one-day training course gives participants today’s core customer service skills – reflecting the latest techniques and best practice. It is a highly flexible course, and can be tailored to include content and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
Supercharge customer service in your business. Enhance the customer experience and reap rewards in increased customer loyalty, repeat business and word of mouth sales.
- Discover what your customers want and expect
- Define what sets your organisation apart so you can stand out from the competition
- Make your customer’s day every day
- Delight your customers with exceptional customer service
- Make your customers want to come back for more
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers
- Win more business through customer service
- Gain repeat business, up-selling and cross-selling
- Drive up customer service standards
Find out more about this course:
Welcome Host Gold is a highly practical course, using varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge they can immediately use in the workplace. Interactive learning, group exercises, personal action planning and a host of great tips all equip participants to make a real difference to customers’ experiences.
Welcome Host Gold covers:
- What makes great customer service and who does it well?
- The challenges of delivering outstanding service in your organisation
What do you have to offer?
- Your offer to customers
- Product and destination knowledge
Understanding your customers
- Your customers and what their expectations
- The customer journey
- Meeting, managing and exceeding expectations
- Customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Identifying and beating competitors
Delivering service excellence
- Creating an impression
- Moments of truth
- Customers’ emotional needs
- The internal customer web
- Building outstanding teamwork
- Aligning with policies, procedures and standards
- Being accessible to all
Connecting with customers
- Understanding communications
- Choosing your words and speaking with impact
- Building confidence and trust
- Improving body language
- Advanced listening skills
- Great service on the phone
- Effective writing
- Customer service that sells
- Encouraging repeat business
- Understanding the sales process
- Upselling and cross-selling
Dealing with difficult situations
- Dissatisfied customers
- Handling a complaint
- Using feedback to best effect
What do you have to offer?
- Improving your customer service
- Planning to improve service standards
Welcome Host Gold participants will:
- Develop proactive communications skills
- Recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- Better understand their frontline sales and service role
- Be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- Learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
Open courses are organised according to demand around the region. These courses are ideal for smaller businesses or for larger businesses only requiring training for a small number of staff. One advantage of attending an open course is the opportunity to meet and discuss ideas with other participants from a variety of backgrounds.
In-house courses can be run for a company or several companies, colleges, associations or groups. In-house courses offer a great opportunity to tailor the content to a specific business.
It is also possible to deliver training through your own team by participating in the ‘train the trainer’ scheme. This can give you extra flexibility as well as making sure the training is totally geared to your own business needs. Successful participants receive full trainer support materials and a trainer certificate.
“We have just completed the Welcome Host Gold course and it was a great success. All the staff really enjoyed the course and it has definitely been beneficial. Thank you for recommending the trainer and I hope to use your services again in the future.”
“Excellent training courses/would recommend to anyone!”
“Excellent – really is an eye opener”
“Good mixture of activities, listening, facts and anecdotes”
“I would happily recommend the course to anyone working in customer service as it was a fantastic deeper insight”
“It was very interesting and bought issues to the fore, important not to be complacent and good to think about the topic objectively”
“Fun, entertaining and eye opening, trying to make common sense common practice”
“It was very thought provoking and produced positive results”