Delivering Service Excellence – Customer Service Training Course
Wow your customers with a quality of service that really excels. Great customer service is critical to business success. The higher the standards, the more your business is likely to succeed and grow.
- Set yourself apart from the competition through world class customer service
- Aim high and create the best possible impression
- Discover the secrets of customer care at its very best
Wow the Customer
- Impress your customers so much that they recommend you to others
- Win more repeat business through making your customer happy
- Know that it’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it
Turbo-Charge Your Business
- Drive up customer service standards to a whole new level
- Boost business in a wide number of ways
- Build rapport and win trust from customers
- Turn around difficult situations so even negatives become positive
Find out more about this course:
With service excellence, there are no losers. Customers win. Employees win. The organisation wins. Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
The Delivering Service Excellence training course covers all the essential customer service techniques enabling you to identify your customer’s needs and keep delivering a level of service that ensures loyalty and increased profits.
Delivering Service Excellence covers:
The role of service excellence
- Delivering Service Excellence
- Why are we here?
- Providing services to customers
What do you have to offer?
- Your organisations’s offer to customers
- Are you the expert?
- Making a promise?
Understanding your customers
- Know your customer
- Meeting, managing and exceeding customer expectations
- The expectations of your customers
- Changing expectations
- Steps in the customer service process
- Customer loyalty
- Who’s after my customers
Providing service excellence
- What is service excellence?
- Creating a positive first impression
- Choosing your behaviour
- Meeting emotional needs
- Internal customers
- Working successfully with your colleagues
- Providing an accessible service
- Legislation, policies, procedures and standards
- Wowing the customer
Connecting with customers
- Making a connection
- The communication process
- Inspiring confidence and building trust
- It’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it
- Body language
- Becoming a better listener
- Asking the right questions
- Presenting information to customers
- On the telephone
- Putting it in writing
Dealing with difficult situations
- Customer dissatisfaction
- The value of customer feedback
- Receiving praise and comments
- Service recovery
- Promoting your organisation
- Options for boosting business
- What is selling?
- The sales process
Improving your customer service
- Reviewing your performance
- Planning for service improvement
Open courses are organised according to demand around the region. These courses are ideal for smaller businesses or for larger businesses only requiring training for a small number of staff. One advantage of attending an open course is the opportunity to meet and discuss ideas with other participants from a variety of backgrounds.
In-house courses can be run for a company or several companies, colleges, associations or groups. In-house courses offer a great opportunity to tailor the content to a specific business.
It is also possible to deliver training through your own team by participating in the ‘train the trainer’ scheme. This can give you extra flexibility as well as making sure the training is totally geared to your own business needs. Successful participants receive full trainer support materials and a trainer certificate.
“Informative, interactive and extremely useful. Great trainer.”
“Beneficial for all members of staff. Would recommend to other employers”
“The training provided fresh thinking towards customer service”
“I didn’t really want to go on this course, thought that it was irrelevant for my job role, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, learnt a lot and think it is relevant for all of us.”
“I think everyone should attend at least every 2 years to maintain consistency of standards. Trainer was very professional and interesting.”
“The whole programme was very interesting and enjoyable”
“Good delivery, lots of audience participation, fun and informative”